Our data center protection sensors require no electricity to operate, which allows extreme flexibility with installations. Cabinets, subfloors, rooms, doors – virtually any space that requires monitoring can be equipped with a sensor. Deploying a comprehensive sensor network allows us to locate the precise location of the intrusion down to the exact cabinet door. Benefits include:
- Eliminating the search for a tampered area. Responders and repair technicians can be deployed without delay to the correct location.
- Providing an alternative to manned security. In-person security patrols can be replaced with CyberSecure’s remotely and centrally managed interface, which provides real-time visual mapping of entire centers.
- Preventing data theft. Unauthorized access detection helps safeguard critical server areas and prevent stolen data.
- Reducing interruptions. CyberSecure accurately locates the site and instantly alerts responders if a fiber feed is cut, expediting repairs and minimizing downtime.
- Avoiding hardline installation. The zero-power sensors completely avoid the labor-intensive installation requirements that electrical systems rely on.