Information security is a global issue. While powerful software systems help safeguard data, organizations must also protect physical systems. CyberSecure’s data center protection services accurately detect and help prevent intrusions, tampering, and unauthorized access worldwide.
Data centers are hubs for classified information transfers, critical computer components, and telecommunications equipment. Without proper data center security, government agencies, organizations, and entire communities could suffer business interruptions, data loss, or information theft. All of which pose administrative concerns as well as reputation management crises.
CyberSecure’s data center protection sensors require no electricity to operate, which allows extreme flexibility with installations. Cabinets, subfloors, rooms, doors – virtually any space that requires monitoring is equipped with a sensor. Deploying a comprehensive sensor network allows CyberSecure to locate the precise location of the intrusion, right down to the exact cabinet door.
CyberSecure’s security system for data centers reduce operating costs by:
- Eliminating the search for a tampered area. Responders and repair technicians can be deployed without delay, and further damage could be prevented.
- Providing an alternative to manned security. In-person security patrols can be replaced with CyberSecure’s remotely and centrally managed interface, which provides real-time visual mapping of entire centers.
- Preventing theft. Unauthorized access detection helps safeguard critical server areas and prevent stolen data.
- Reducing interruptions. CyberSecure accurately locates the site and instantly alerts responders if a fiber feed is cut, expediting repairs and minimizing downtime.
- Avoiding hardline installation. The zero-power wireless sensors completely avoid the labor-intensive installation requirements that electrical systems rely on.
Contact our security team for a complimentary system evaluation and price list.